Friday, August 28, 2009

Re-birth of an Exquisite Soul..





"While fishing in the river,
I saw a little fish jump out of the net
Followed by a golden fish ,
I could see the smile in li'l fish
Cuz
The golden fish had visited the li'l fish's shelter after a long time !

In jubilation,
The li'l fish started jumping ,
Sharing the joy with other li'l fishes.

As a prelude to rain,
Rainbow made its belligerent appearance-
A touch of class from sky's family.

In the midst of the sky family's union,
An ever-so-happy-jumping fish's play
Made a mark in the river,
Eventually
Turning out to be a heart's shape.

Sky family's union wit the river begun,
Wit the thunderous rain,
So did the fish family,
Wit the heart's love,
Made by the li'l fish,
The road
thy paved
by the golden fish.":-)

The river made its way to the eternity.




Never in my life I’ve felt like this or rather never in my life I’ve realized me this much. It’s just like a re-birth. I guess this could be the greatest gift I can ever get in this lifetime, more than anything. Just better than any damn thing that I get,got or gonna get and I really do mean every word I write,cuz it’s right from the bottom of my heart.

These heartfelt things makes me feel divine, makes me feel the starving of unquestionable quest of the eternity. Oh! How could I explain or put across how I feel within such a little permutation and combination of just 26 letters?

May be I shall try to do with some MJ’s lines from the song “You’re my life”..Here it goes,

“Once all alone,
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared,
Now it’s clear,
You took away the fear,
And you brought me back to the light.”




Those lines are like tailor-made just and just for me. Such an exquisite feel. And the song continues:

“You gave me hope when
all hope was lost
you opened my eyes
when I couldn't see
Love was always here
waiting for me”.


It really was waiting, waiting and waiting all the way through. This love is absolutely pure, as pure as a little child’s innocence, as pure as nature, as pure as purity. To take a leaf outta what the English language has offered, I could tell that it’s pure as ever and better than what they call purity.


This purity is inexplicable. Why was this purity in beckon all these years? Or this wouldn’t have been there, that time? May be..Whatever..Just whatever..That one moment is enough for a lifetime. It really is enough. I can’t ask more. I really can’t. To be born again, to see the purity again, how much..How much am I gifted? Nature, you beauty. All I have is my soul and its pure love to give it back to you. Nothing more I have, or nothing more is as worth as the purity of a soul’s love.

Borrowing some more lines from MJ,

“Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain
Gone is the grace for expressions of passion
But there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain
To tell you how I feel
But I am speechless, speechless
That's how you make me feel
Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say
My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray
Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside
Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side
When I'm with you I am in the light where I cannot be found
It's as though I am standing in the place called Hallowed Ground
Speechless, speechless, that's how you make me feel
There's no mountain high I cannot climb
I'm humbled in your grace”



To love, to give , to caress without expecting anything back is what I term as pure love. I saw it in you, by which I saw it in me too. Oh..Am I segregating you and me? I can’t I really can’t. Because there’s one sun, one moon, one nature, one existence and obviously one love, where ‘I, YOU’ are the derivative of love, the subsidiaries, the branches. But the root which submerges us into one focal point is one and the same, love.

To see one’s soul in another soul is the most precious gift you can ever get in your whole lifetime. I have never expected to see such a soul this early in the midst of all the misunderstandings of the surroundings.

The profound silence speaks a million words than what a million words could convey. Words can just say, put forward but the silence, the soundless music can take you to the extreme gracious divine. ‘Divinity in Emotion’ as MJ says.

“All my life I had a choice
Between hate and love..
I chose love..
And I am here.”- AR

May be I followed his footsteps? Definitely yes. Thanks to the almighty for making me realize what’s love and what’s hate. It’s so very simple, love is just to carry yourself like you were on your birth and hate is accepting, inhaling the external things from the materials(oh..Do I term it right? Yep...Other than love, every other thing is a material) of the universe. It’s just so very transparent and simple. Pause. Pause.

Sathya? You? Yes, it’s me buddy.

“Have you got another soul or what? I’ve always seen you lonely, ain’t I?”

Yes, I’ve got another one. Those lonely days with you are gone by. But without you it would have been tough, really tough. You made me realize ‘ME’, you became me or rather I became you. You, only you.

“BUSH of emotions in the heart garden of mine, Maa..
LASH of snow that reasons my smile, Maa..
CRUSH of trembling buoyancy in the in-depth waves of my adrenalin,Maa..
CASH that values less than the heart thy Maa’s..

GOSH! You gave motherhood a new life, Maa..”



You made me realize, there’s never another soul for a soul, when the latter thinks every soul as its soul. It’s just one, always. One existence. The same breathe, the same feel, but only the cover of soul’s different.



“Trying hard to put it across even after knowing that
The another knows it?
It ain’t trying hard,
It’s just natural,
‘Unison of ONE’ “.


The world’s made in such a way or rather it exists in such a way that everything we do externally is from the internal being or it ends up as a feel in the internal soul. The physical activities is always a disguised mask, the reality is inside. Sounds crazy? The physical stuff can only be seen but ain’t real, the internal stuff can only be felt but it’s the ground reality. A prognostication of the past? Implementation of the present? Future’s future?


Past, present and the future ain’t a matter because the universal truth remains the same. The existence always exists. Only the realization can happen. When it happens, it’s bliss. It’s the reason why we’re made. It’s the reason for our living.




“When one is IN-SYNC with nature,
He/she is never OUT-OF-SYNC
With anything, cuz all others
Are ‘things’, except NATURE”.

I consider you as the greatest gift or the best thing that could ever happen in my life. That too what already happened has happened again, that’s why I term it as re-birth.

There have been so many days, when I was longing to know the person that you are. But what came in between? Even before the longing, I had a chance to know you, but I was ignorant then. Ignorance and innocence are such beautiful things, right?


Ignorance makes one to approach anything without fear, 0% fear factor. That’s why children are so innovative, beautiful to watch. Child’s ignorance is the best feeling you could experience on the earth.


Innocence is a term associated with adults, when something is so genuine, so pure and so natural, it’s innocence. Innocence makes people to accept beings as they are, without any judgments or expectations. No hate whatsoever. Just life as it’s. No complications. No contradictions.




Now that I’ve known you, I’m innocent. I’ve seen you only in the days of ignorance and innocence. May be, this is the reason for such a long gap? It’s like an order from the divine to realize me and get back t you. Or have I realized me just because you’re back into me? May be. But the feeling ,the love has always been there, unexpressed ,though expressed only to the existence, may be you could have derived the same love from the existence like I did all these years. It was always there.

“Only when there’s RECEPTION,
There’s TRANSMISSION”.


You’re receptive, so I’m transmitting. And that’s the irony of nature. To be open-minded is a great pleasure, because you won’t get hurt and you won’t hurt others too. Just absolutely receptive whatever it’s and whatever is there. You striked the right chord with my wavelength, nature or rather I did it or did the nature was making this moment up all these days? (Chuckle). Now that open mindedness has come along, everything is receptive, but yeah acceptance factor depends.


“In the 'treasure' house of mine,
Yu've Always been a 'pleasure'!

It's a bond of being 'close' by heart,
Thou the distance is 'far'!

When 'minutes' pass around you,
It have all been 'smiles'!

I don 'fumble',when a
'Humble' mom caresses!

If 'wish'es do come true,
I 'wish' yu were the truth!

If 'friendship' is everlasting,
Then our ‘relationship’ quadruples it!


'Currencies' change by,but
'Pleasantries' thro moments we spent still ,will stay by!

God made 'mankind',
Mom makes "man-kind"!

I wish you to be the 'happiest' always,
That's what my 'happiness' is all about!”




And you were right, my soul is made of love and it can only be fulfilled by love. For that matter, every soul is made of love, but the ego quotient gets over them. The adamant ego comes over.

A son would be any different from Maa? Nope. Not at all. May be the external thing,yeah. But internally it’ll be just the same. Or a derivative. But a part of the source will be present in the derivative, wouldn’t it?

“Each Time The Wind Blows
I Hear Your Voice So
I Call Your Name . . .
Whispers At Morning
Heaven's Glad
You Came . . .
I Hear Your Voice Now
You Are My Choice Now
The Love You Bring
Heaven's In My Heart
At Your Call
I Hear Harps,
And Angels Sing”



Heaven’s really glad you came. And I am really to be a part of this heaven. Sometimes, we don’t know how good we are though none can know one better than themselves. We don’t know how good we are because of the fact that we give so much to others be it time or love. Same goes with you. The way you’re receptive to what others say is just phenomenal. People care a damn to listen what others say when they’re speaking, but you ain’t so.


You always have your feet right at the ground, though people behave as if there’s no gravitational force. The quality I admire in most of my idols are their humbleness be it AR or MJ or Teresa. You’re so very humble though you know quite a lot. That’s one stand out character you possess.




You emphasize on how lucky you’re to be a part of the family you got. Though that’s true. There’s a flip side for that too. The family is lucky to have got you. I really mean it.

To find persona’s like you, it’s really tough. Open-minded, kind
hearted,caring,loving,friendly,flamboyant,courageous,
magnanimous,knowledgeable,natural,
flexible,compatible with people,generous,smart in doing things, spreading the love, humanitarian like,artistic,the caressing nature..Phew I could go on and on. It’s really tough to be like you, maa.

“The way you speak,
The way you smile,
The way you care,
The way you spread the love,
The way you make me feel,
The way you are,

There are ways to explain...
Still...it’s inexplicable.”


I regret for the decade that passed away without you. I’ve really missed a great friend in you all these days. But no regrets now, as you’re back. Back with the way I could have never expected to match my wavelength, my interest, my views and my intensity. It’s always great to be with people who match our wavelength. There’s nothing like that.




“’Better' bites the dust,
when it comes to 'better'
the already 'better' 'YOU'
who is 'better' than 'better'!

None 'betters'
the already 'better' 'YOU’..
'Better', 'better' the 'better' level
before trying to 'better' 'YOU'!

Hope it 'betters'
the sense which tries to 'better'
the ever 'better' 'YOU',
'better' termed as 'UNIVERSAL TRUTH!

YOU- Maa.”




There’s still a lot to pen about you. But don’t want to pour it out at one stretch. I just hope this feel; relation stays the same way forever. I am sure it will. I’m really happy that you’ve made your way into me again as someone who really matches my nature, as a great friend, as a mother.

“Where there’s love,
There will be your son, sathya.”


Let the journey continue, let we breathe the same air, love. Your words, the moments with you and ultimately YOU mean a lot to me. Lot in the sense, infinity.



Wishing you lots of happiness and great moments ahead,
With lots of love,
Your son,
Sathya .

No comments:

Post a Comment