Monday, August 3, 2009

That Moment Lingers..It does..It really does..

For an old relation that patched up after a Decade. :-)



In those days of lonely affair,
When i got none around,
Only the memories surrounding,
You stuck hard ,one moment ,
I wonder how you were?
I wonder why this war of emotions?
Why weren't you there,wonders heart !

When i didn't have your presence,
My mind disguised your mask,
Extensive war wages on
Between you and me..
As the mind got opened up,
I felt this gap crazy !

Thou far,you were near,
You were very close
You was in me,
This pondering,
This ache,
This missing,
Went on for a decade !

One breezy evening,
When i was asleep
You knocked the heart,
You appeared like a breeze,
Wonder if it's dream,
It took moments to
Grasp the reality.

Ain't the cloud nine so
happy that i'm there?
Ain't the seventh heaven
Jealous that i made it ?

Snap back to reality,
Crying happy tears,
Oh..you don't know
How the heart felt,



" Like holding a child's finger
just after its journey from
a mother's womb !

Like the rain integrating
with the sea !

Like the dark clouds
shedding happy tears on earth !

Like feeling the rhythm
of a classic orchestra !

La la lala la .. la la..
la la lala la la la..
la lala la...

Like the strumming
riff of a guitar ! "

I wished to show you
How i've grown up !
I wished to show you
My heart,mind,soul !
I wished to show you
Everything that moment !
I wished you were
All ears to hear me out !

I didn't want to
let you go !
I didn't want that
feel to vanish !
Oh.. How can i leave
My breathe to fade in thin air ?

I'm rejuvenated,
I felt natural,
I felt comfortable,
I heard a soothing melody.
Heart smiled a child's smile,
Nostalgic moments popped up
in a whisk !

Why's the separation
for so many moments - or
was the history
moulding me up
for the moment?
Whatever..whatever..
Whatever it may be..
I didn't want to
miss the impeccable peak
That very moment offered me
when i'm with you !




That moment lingers
It really does ..
For today,tomorrow,
For a lifetime ..

Wish there are more
Lingering moments
With you , 'MAA' ! <3 :-)

- Sathya .

2 comments: