Sunday, February 21, 2010

From the mind ..This moment..

There's millions running through the mind now..
I still think what others will think about how i think..
Sometimes i feel like giving up..
But why am i going to such an extreme?
May be you get into others opine too much?
Why can't you do your thing?
I fear if people will judge me by my actions..
I may sound stupid,sound silly,but still i'm me right?
Then why is the fear creeping in?
This mind is monkey like...
It creeps here and there too frequently..
Sometimes i feel like doing this thing,
but after a few moments i drop that
and move to another one by forgetting the previous thing..
Why is the unsteady being?
Where am i going wrong?
Why are these prejudices about others?
Why can't i take people as they are?
Alright,it takes time..but why so much of laziness..
I feel like doing a thing now,
even though it's bad,why am i still persisting with that?
Am i driven too much by the mind?
Has the mind been manipulated to such a program because of the habits?
Am i making any sot of sense?
Yes you are,because you are speaking your mind out..
Will people change opinion on me when i speak my mind out?
Everyone has their opine and so do you
so why fear about someone's opine when you also have one..
What if someone hates you for what you are,
what if one doesn't understand me?
You're talking as if you've understood everyone?
Only when you're doing a thing perfect or rather close to it
you can command over others' doings..
It's always now or never..
this mind games never stops..
it goes on and on..
What's the use of always pondering about the past and others?
You've to do your thing,
you've to voice your opinion..
You're the almighty for you..
when even you fail to accept you..
how will others accept you?
Time to be yourself,man!

P.S:No editing,nothing..Just my mind this very moment.

2 comments:

  1. Waare wah... Look thr is something spl whn we write without thinking...:) We all forget one thing, thoughts need to be corrected, advice taken, prejudices considered only whn we r looking to make that thought an idea like a project or smthing... bt in all the other cases why can't it be truly ours..why be afraid of talking our mind... wrong or right, stupid or insane, it is ours..our brainchild..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true rums..but sometimes,i get into this sorta mode that i don't speak my mind out. I'm trying to revert that :)

    ReplyDelete